Conducting Surveys

Survey assistance provided by Institutional Research

Institutional Research staff design, develop and administer administrative surveys at the university and division levels. We are unable to administer surveys for individual departments; however, we can provide advice and assistance with the development of departmental survey projects. We are not able to provide survey assistance for grant-funded projects, academic research or academic class projects.

For eligible administrative surveys, Institutional Research can help with survey design, distribution, data collection, data analysis, and/or reports.  Please contact us at 512-245-2386 or for additional information.

Expand All Content